...I zoned out in front of the TV for a little while last night. Little Miss 2-year-old had kept her Dad and I up for a large chunk of the previous night with a stomach bug. So, after the other kids were in bed, I sat down in the comfy chair and started channel-flipping. This is a rare guilty pleasure for me because usually either Eustace holds the remote, we're watching a movie, or I'm doing other things.
So, with Miss Felic on my lap, I absent-mindedly got sucked into the high-quality program, 'The Bachel*rette." As thoughts such as, "Are these people serious?" and "This is exactly what's wrong with the state of our Country" swam (or maybe 'dog-paddled') around in my brain, I sort of forgot about the toddler in my lap until she piped up with this hum-dinger of an observation:
"Mommy, this is weel-y, weel-y tupid!!" [translation: mommy, this is really, really stupid]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it Felicity!! How insightful! Hope all are healthy soon.
love,Shan
Post a Comment