Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers' Day


Today I'm giving thanks. I'm grateful for my husband and our
marriage through which God has blessed us with 3 little people.
My vocation as wife and mother is the greatest gift of my life, even
on the days when it feels like a cross.

I'm also grateful for my own mother who taught me about self-donation,
integrity, and the importance of Christian faith. I'm still learning constantly from her
example. God bless you, Mom!

And, for my mother-in-law. She has shown nothing but kindness,
concern, and generosity toward me in the 10 years I have known her.
She raised 5 boys, learned to drive, earned a
masters degree, all in a foreign culture. And, she makes a mean meatball
curry! We love you, Mom!

Last but not least, Our Blessed Mother Mary, who I have come to know
as more than a Bible story only in recent years. For your powerful
intercession and your guidance in our journey toward your Son, I am
most thankful. Our Lady, Queen of Heaven and Earth, pray for us!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: