I think the de-cluttering is almost finished. I can hardly believe how much stuff has been given away, boxed up and moved into storage, or just plain pitched. Feels good.
In the midst of all this, we've had 7 (not exaggerating) trips to various dentists in the past 3 weeks. Eustace commented the other day that when listing our daily plans, in this family it would be safe to include 'dental appointment.' We've had 2 cleanings, 2 consultations, 2 root canals, one follow-up visit, and one trip to the oral surgeon. Everybody (and by 'everybody' I mean 'Lucy and I') is healing up just fine.
So, I'm just a little behind on my painting plans (just some touch-ups here and there), but not much, all things considered.
Life is a bit overwhelming right now, which is good in that I'm forced to take it day by day, minute by minute. I'm trying to capitalize on moments of high energy, to take breaks when needed, and to pray often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment