I was pondering today the fact that I haven't mentioned our homeschool in quite a while, so I thought maybe I ought to post something about our current fancy. So, here's a peak at what we're up to...
We're studying birds. I didn't plan this (exactly), but it just so happens that birds came up in our noeoscience curriculum and Victor's Little Saints program at the same time (just in time for spring! how about that?). So, we're off on a big tangent, making pinecone bird feeders, taking nature walks, and doing lots of reading about birds.
I know it's hard to see, but that white sliver above the pond in the picture below is a white heron (we're pretty sure). How cool that he showed up, seriously, as we were sitting by the window with our bird guides in hand and our binoculars handy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i love you has my teacher mom.ilove sustudying birds
Post a Comment