It has been quite a week.
We had the broken tooth drama Monday with follow-up Tuesday.
Victor made his first attempt at writing his name on Wednesday. I've been trying to talk him into this for months. This time he was willing. He's obviously been paying attention, because it came out fairly legibly...
Lucy got her first pair of glasses yesterday. They're purple, wire-rimmed, with flowers on the side. They're strikingly similar to a certain cousin's pair.
Felicity learned to say "no"!
I cooked a real meal knowing it would just be me and the kids for dinner. I got the "thumbs up on the chicken, Mom" reaction from Victor.
We managed to attend to all our scheduled extra-curricular activities plus finish (almost) all the school work I had planned this week in spite of extra appointments.
For the second week in a row, we've made it through Friday evening Stations of the Cross. For Felicity this is a challenge. When people start moving through the church, it seems to her like license to go wild. But, with the help of friends and tag-teaming between Eustace and I, we've managed to participate in the prayer.
It's now Saturday morning. Eustace is off working, and we're all still in our pajamas. I think we'll settle in for a quiet day. Maybe we'll even start pulling out spring clothes... Dare I?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment