OK, I hardly ever do this (except to my Mom!), but if anyone happens to read this before 4:30PM on Thursday, could you please say a little prayer for me? My buddy Ruth talked me into participating in a live talk radio segment on our local Catholic radio station. We'll be plugging the station and discussion Natural Family Planning. This is one of my favorite topics, but I don't have a natural gift for speaking eloquently. My husband does. I wish he were the one doing this. But, alas, he has to do that funny thing called work.
So, if you have a moment and could call on the Holy Spirit on my behalf, I would be ever-so-grateful.
Muchas gracias.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll send up a prayer for you and Ruth. Thanks for doing this for all of us who love Catholic radio! I wish I could listen, but I'll be at work that hour.
Post a Comment