The girls and I drove to Pittsburgh and back on short notice. We left Sunday, returned yesterday, and are recovering today. Victor opted to stay with my parents (the exact quote was "but Mom, what will Pada do without me?").
It's funny how things work out. When we visited there last month, the pool in our hotel was being repaired. So, the manager gave us a voucher for a free night on our next visit. When will we be back in the next year?, I wondered at the time...
My girls are amazing troopers on road trips. That's especially true of Felicity who is still rear-facing in her carseat. She made it 6 hours each way with not much to look at and very little fussing. God bless her.
Lucy soaked up her time with good buddies while we were there. Thanks to dear friends, she was able to have the time of her life playing while I visited office after office in search of a document we needed. Thanks, guys.
So, we're back. Now onto preparing for Lucy's First Holy Communion this weekend. I am so glad my husband and mom encouraged a plan of lunch out after Mass on Sunday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment