It's finally become concrete in my mind that we are moving. For starters, of course, we are putting our house on the market in a few weeks.
Last night, I had a surge of energy and motivation and started boxing up toys to save and toys to give away. After an hour and a half of non-stop sorting and moving, I had 3 large plastic containers ready to store and a 4 or 5 big garbage bags in the garage ready to give away.
I looked around the house expecting big results.
Have you ever done those puzzles in newspapers or magazines with titles such as "Can You Find 9 Differences Between These 2 Pictures?" You have to squint really hard and study the pictures intently for several minutes to come up with one or two changes.
When I surveyed my house after that initial purge of stuff, that's what it felt like. I think we have our work cut out for us.
Oh well, little by little we'll get it done. Maybe someone will think a house full of clutter is just beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment