I'm a proud mom to 4 great kids (3 bio, 1 adopted from a former Soviet country). I love to write about our adventures in homeschooling, domestic life and living the Catholic faith.
Oh my God, I beg of you to grant me peace with my neighbor, for I cannot enjoy your favor if I do not live in union with my brothers and sisters. I can preserve this union by mildness and patience. Give me, then, I beseech you, these two virtues, and grant that I may always speak and act kindly to all; that I may suffer patiently for love of You whatever wrongs, injuries or insults may be done to me; that not only may I not be angered or displeased with anything, but that I may patiently suffer all that happens to me from others.
4 comments:
LOVE the pics! looks like one big happy family!
Welcome Home!! What a Blessing for the Fernandes family. God is Good!!! Thanks for the pictures, and for more joyous tears.
eveyone looks so excited!! cannot wait to get together.
Yeh!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE the pictures! What a happy fellow indeed!
Post a Comment