Thursday, January 13, 2011

Holding My Breath

If we can avoid glitches, we have a completion date for the new house!!!! It's even a few days earlier than we expected. I am holding my breath until the bathtub for our master bathroom is delivered (that's the last holdup), but if it comes in today as expected, we should be good to go on Jan. 22!!!!

My plan is to spend several days moving what I can myself and then take the final leap with the help of movers on the 28th. Our landline # will be changing, but cells and emails will be the same.

We're all so excited, we can hardly stand it. Praying for decent weather...

P.S. I realize my new blog background has a fall theme. Just couldn't resist that cute little owl...

1 comment:

Sara Thompson said...

we can't wait to come see the finished product!