Dear Anne: Congratulations on the unveiling of your very own blog! I must say you are of your generation, ready to take on tech!Nice to see the twosome with the docile goat. Carry on, God bless! Dada
Congratualtions on your blog! I especially love the photo :) You may be wondering how I knew about this. Well, I shouldn't reveal my sources but I could give you a tiny hint: A doctor told me about it at work today...hmmm, wonder if you can guess who?!
Hugs to the kiddies...hope to see you soon. Love and Prayers, MM
I'm a proud mom to 4 great kids (3 bio, 1 adopted from a former Soviet country). I love to write about our adventures in homeschooling, domestic life and living the Catholic faith.
Oh my God, I beg of you to grant me peace with my neighbor, for I cannot enjoy your favor if I do not live in union with my brothers and sisters. I can preserve this union by mildness and patience. Give me, then, I beseech you, these two virtues, and grant that I may always speak and act kindly to all; that I may suffer patiently for love of You whatever wrongs, injuries or insults may be done to me; that not only may I not be angered or displeased with anything, but that I may patiently suffer all that happens to me from others.
5 comments:
Dear Anne: Congratulations on the unveiling of your very own blog! I must say you are of your generation, ready to take on tech!Nice to see the twosome with the docile goat. Carry on, God bless! Dada
Anne,
The Philosopher says: "When the Old Man beats the New Waver to the blog site, the world has gone topsy turvey."
I think this is awesome--you certainly have a great forum for all of we Anne-Fans out there. Keep the posts coming.
BTW, the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends no goat-brushing before the age of 7.
You are bloggin? I didnt think you knew what an "i-pod" was? I like it but when should we expect Lucy's myspace page up and running?
Happy feast of the Assumption Anne!
Congratualtions on your blog!
I especially love the photo :)
You may be wondering how I knew about this. Well, I shouldn't reveal my sources but I could give you a tiny hint: A doctor told me about it at work today...hmmm, wonder if you can guess who?!
Hugs to the kiddies...hope to see you soon.
Love and Prayers, MM
Hi Anne!
I love your blog! Can't wait to read more cute stories!
Post a Comment