Monday, October 15, 2007

Lucy Again (dictated to Mom)

Hi! This is Lucy again. Let me tell you a story. Well, you see, I had these two really loose, crooked teeth. A few days ago, I accidentally bumped my mouth on my dad's arm. It was bleeding like crazy. It went down onto the rug. When I came up to Mom, I remembered my second tooth. I was crying like crazy. So, I had to swallow real bad. So I swallowed and it came out. Now we're back to the story I was telling. Now today, I was eating my pancake. I thought my other tooth would fall out. And, sure enough, when I finished swallowing my pancake piece, my tooth was really hanging by a thread. So, I swallowed, swallowed, swallowed. And sure enough, it came out! So, that's all I wanted to tell you. So, I better go. Bye!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Dear Lucy, I think your mom is sooo nice to let you blog. I had to wait until I was 38 to start blogging and my kids haven't been allowed to help me blog. That must mean you're a VERY good girl if you get to blog when you're 6!!!