Monday, October 1, 2007

Lucy's blog

The following is a blog post dictated by Miss Lucy, verbatim:

Hi! My name is Lucy. This is the first time I've ever blogged for my mom in my life. I have a lot to say. Today we went to the fire station. We got fire hats, we got to watch a fire movie, and we even got a frisbee. We got to see inside the ambulance, and we also got to see inside the fire truck. I think Victor loved it. I liked it, too. Lots of my friends are there. In fact, I even make my own books on the computer. I made one out of paper, pencils, and tape. It was lots of fun. I named it the Love of God. My brother's name is Victor, and he is lots of fun to play with. My mom is also lots of fun. My uncles and aunts are lots of fun, too. I'm getting a new aunt. Her name is Aunt Sara. We learned at the fire station that you have to fall and crawl because the smoke is up and your nose is down. Also, if your clothes are on fire, you should stop, drop and roll. You should also put your hands on your face because if you had your face near the place where your burn was, you could get burned on the face. You should also leave a little room for your nose so you can breathe. Well, that's all for now. Bye! Love, Lucy

3 comments:

Sara Thompson said...

Lucy & Anne...What a cute blog! I love it!! Hope you guys are having a great week! Talk to you soon!

Shaila said...

Wow, Lucy-- you are such a smart young lady! Love, one of your "funnest" aunts, I hope,
Shaila auntie

Unknown said...

Hey Lucy, that is one wonderful blog page! You've got it all together, kid, and Nana and I are proud to be your grandparents! Keep it up! Love, Pop-Pop