Lucy is on to me. Last night when I laughed at something funny she said, she asked excitedly, "are you going to blog that?!" Her next comment, "now you'll probably blog that I asked that!" Very perceptive, my little stinker.
So, how about this hot weather?? I think we're actually ready for fall to REALLY start. I put away all but a handful of summer clothes at the first sign of cool weather, so we're wearing the same stuff over and over and over... Eustace is the most irritated of all by this unseasonable heat. He is refusing to go outside, and barely looks out the window unless he has to. Well, once the cool wave comes our way, we'll be all the more appreciative of hot apple cider...
I guess the heat has had its advantages! Yesterday, Lucy, Victor, and their cousin James were able to SWIM at Lucy's birthday party! Grandpa (Pada) left just enough water in the bottom of the pool for a perfect, gigantic wading pool. When I find my camera, I'll post pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lucy is a smart little girl! When I read about her birthday party, I freaked thinking I missed it. A swimming party in Oct....quite memorable!
Shan
Post a Comment