Sunday, November 4, 2007

Felicity is 2 (weeks)!

Well, we have survived the first two weeks of newborn life unscathed, for the most part! Eustace has yet to have a day off, but thanks to the heroic efforts of my parents (once again), we're hanging in there! The kids are really head-over-heels for their new little sibling. Periodically I hear someone exclaim, "she has her eyes open!", folllowed by the pitter-patter of 4 running feet headed straight to her side for singing, face-making, cooing, etc. This really is the sweetest thing I've witnessed in a long time. They even think her dirty diapers are cute. I do too, actually.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Anne, I'm so glad everyone is doing so well! I'm sure Eustace is so anxious to spend extended time with EVERYONE in his family. How long can your parents stay? Are you exhausted?(is that a dumb question?)

annef said...

thanks, jenn! I'm actually feeling pretty good. God is good!