Friday, February 1, 2008

Amazing

Is this possible? I found a sippy cup under the seat in the van. It had, at one time, contained milk. There was about a fourth of the cup left. I was fully expecting the horrid stench of spoiled milk when I opened the cup (why I bothered to plan on washing it is another discussion - it was one of those 'disposable' cups that I hang on to for years...).

What I found was a solid mass surrounded by an opaque liquid. It did not smell bad. In fact, it smelled like yogurt. It looked like yogurt. Could I have actually made my own yogurt??!! Without even trying??!! Amazing.

I didn't have the guts to taste it. However, I've always wanted to learn to make my own yogurt. Now I'm thinking it must not be that difficult.

I guess there is a benefit to having the messiest vehicle on the planet.

1 comment:

Sara Thompson said...

Hmm - I'll think I'll pass on the yogurt next week at Victors birthday celebration!