Friday, February 8, 2008

Felicity update

Well, it's been a rough week for this little one. Each day, she's been getting progressively worse. Today, however, she seems to be nursing much better, so I'll take that as a good sign!! Tomorrow is Victor's birthday, so I'm praying that we can manage to keep this bug contained and that his little sister will be able to enjoy the party (and that we can still have the party!!).

So, if there can possibly be a bright side to all this, it's that we've been forced to stay home. And, staying home has allowed us to really focus on the beginning of lent.

Oh dear, here comes a coughing spell, so I'll have to write about our lenten plans later.

Have a blessed Friday!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Anne! I got the link for your bogspot in your Christmas card. I know we haven’t talked for awhile, but I was wondering if I could bother you for a prayer request. I am 8 weeks pregnant and went to the doctor for an ultrasound yesterday. I was told that the gestational sac is too small compared to the growth of the baby (lagging by a week and a half). The doctor told me that there is a 75-80% chance I will lose the baby. We have seen and heard the heartbeat (what a beautiful sound it was!), so I know we have a strong baby growing. Please pray for God to be with our little one and help him/her be strong. Please also pray for our family as we cope with this “wait and see” time, especially Nicholas; he is so excited to be having another baby brother or sister (Joshua is still too young to understand). Thank you so much for your prayers.
God belss.
Debbie Harris

annef said...

yes, we're happy to pray for you and the baby!
take care-

Debbie said...

I thought I'd send a quick update. Unfortunately, we lost the baby this past weekend. Now we have two beautiful babies waiting to meet us one day. Thanks for the prayers.
Debbie

annef said...

Oh, Debbie, I am so sorry. You are right - two beautiful little souls in heaven. God bless you. I will continue to pray for you guys.