Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!


And if your mom spaces out and forgets to color Easter eggs, just
take the bull by the horns and make some yourself!!

Easter happenings:

-We survived the Easter Vigil!!! Victor slept through the whole thing!

-Easter morning, with a mouth full of candy, Victor asks, "Mom, is it OK
if I eat sugar before lunch?"

-On Sunday morning, I got the kids up, dressed, and to Grandma and Pada's
church 45 minutes away all by myself by 10:30 AM. Did I mention I got
myself ready, too? Yes, I'm very proud of myself. (Eustace was working)

-It was cold outside, but sunny!! Yay!! Spring is in the air - finally!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Em said...

Wow. You're amazing!
Don't give yourself a hard time about the eggs. Our unopened box of egg dye is still sitting on the counter. Thank goodness we have a nice, lengthy Easter season to get around to it. (Not like I'm going to do it before Pentecost, mind you.... but it feels good to know that I COULD and still be reasonably liturgically alright.)