Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hello

To all my loyal blog fans (all 2 of you - haha): sorry for the lack of posts this week. We've been, uh, busy. Sort of. We've been camping, sweating, hiding in the air-conditioning, sweltering at baseball games, swimming, hanging out at the library. So, a lot of little things are keeping me away from the computer. Sometimes if I spend just a teensy bit less time at the screen, I find I can get a lot more other stuff done. I'm trying to do that now in preparation for the upcoming school year.

Oh yes, and we dropped our 4H projects off at the fair today. I'll post pictures with ribbons (there is no real judging for the little ones) when we get them. Victor was a bit apprehensive about leaving his painted truck behind in the exhibit hall today... Lucy made a yarn bird hanging on a swing. Eustace and I helped her a bit. I think she was feeling guilty as she made it known to the volunteer checking in projects that her mom and dad helped her. By the looks of many of the other entries, I'm sure she wasn't the only one with a little parental guidance.

So, that's what's happening in our house. Hope you're having a great weekend.

1 comment:

Sara Thompson said...

Thanks for the updates! tell everyone hello!