Friday, October 17, 2008

Vacation Journal - Day 2

We're on the road. This could be the longest journey to Florida ever recorded. Yesterday we spent 8 hours in the car and made our way to Nashville, TN. Today we're recovering. We'll do another long driving day tomorrow, and we'll (hopefully) arrive at our final destination on Sunday. Orlando, here we come!

Here's a glimpse of our trip so far:
-everybody (Me, my parents, all the kids) has colds. yuck.
-the baby did great in the car until the last 30 minutes. Earplugs, anyone?
-too much napping = late night for everyone
-Victor shoves way too much cheese in his mouth, gags, throws up, and makes an important scientific discovery: "I can throw up and talk at the same time!" Serious talent in this family.
-Baby takes a nose-dive off the bed and comes up smiling

Keep checking here for the latest breaking news on the 2008 Florida Expedition.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Ha, ha, that is too funny! Aren't vacations with little ones exciting? (Actually I never feel like I had a vacation after a "vacation" with my kids!)