Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Vacation Journal Day 7

Well, so much for my daily vacation journal! Our resort charges $6 per hour for internet access (even if you use your own computer!). Suffice it to say, we're having a lovely time. Our condos are comfy and quiet, the weather has been beautiful, and we're all getting along as well as can be expected (LOL).

We've filled our 5-year Disney quota (one day is about all I can handle - it was a fun day, though!), and today we hit the beach. For her first birthday, Felicity had her fill of not cake, but sand. Can't wait to see the next diaper. She loved crawling around, digging, and, of course, eating the sand.

It seems I'm at my computer limit, so will sign off for now. I promise pictures when we get home.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Felicity!!! What an appetite she has....sand!! Hilarious!
Aunt Shannon