Tomorrow morning, bright and early, we head for the airport to return home from what has been a really fun and relaxing vacation. We spent 2 days at D*isney parks, so that I can use the term "relaxing" says a great deal...
Just checked the weather forecast on the homefront. After 4 days of sun and 80+ degree weather, I thought I better prepare myself. Looks like we'll be arriving home to some lovely freezing rain or sleet and near-freezing temperatures.
Ah well, at least Lent is right around the corner. One of my favorite things about this time of the year is our Friday night fish fry and Stations of the Cross routine. I really do love Lent, and so do the kids. And then, I'm sure by Easter the midwest will have caught up to the lovely weather in the Sunshine State.
If not, we've had a good dose of Vitamin D to keep us moving until Spring gains solid footing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment