Here is a picture I took a few weeks ago. It's my husband's new toy and some fluffy white stuff I hope we've seen the last of... I'm sure there will be more, but today is sunny and in the 50's. On my agenda is one little boy's haircut on the back porch.
See that friendly rooster plate in the corner? My mom gave this to me several years ago, and I kept it in my kitchen hutch. Now it has a perfect spot on the countertop where I can really enjoy it. I love farm animals. And I'm sure this is the closest I'll ever come to having my own chickens. Never say never...
I am loving my new cooktop. It is such a joy to cook with gas instead of electricity again!! See the rooster mat on the floor? An unintentional theme...
Here is another thing I love about my new kitchen: the shelf for cookbooks. I love cookbooks. They can be so inspiring (when opened, that is!!). I really lke having them in full view and easy to reach.
Have a nice weekend!! We are packing for a trip to Florida...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment