Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Star is Born

Well, once again, I forgot my camera for a momentus occasion. Friday morning was Little Miss 3-year-old's first ballet lesson!! She and her good buddy Monica marched themselves confidentally into the classroom in their little pink leotards along with 3 other ballerinas in the 2-4 age range. It was quite possibly the cutest, funniest 45 minutes I've ever witnessed.

Of course, Miss Felice was in her element. In her eyes, I'm pretty sure it was a foretaste of heaven. There was toe-pointing and spinning and curtsying and marching like a princess and lovely music and adoring parents and what else in the world could be better than that.


She is already worried that next week she'll be late for class. I keep telling her we have 6 days to get ready, so we should be in good shape.

I promise a picture next time.

an update from big sister: (unedited by mom)
mommy was busy talking to another mommy, and me and one of my best friends maggie(she is the older sister of monica) had a better watching veiw. felicity's and monica's teacher is named miss mia. she is sooooooooooooooooooooooo nice . she used to be my ballet teacher. monica and felicity stayed together like 2 peas in a pod.when monica wore no socks, felicity wore no socks.they both told me there favorite part was galloping ( felicity thought free time dancing was fun too). they were soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!! mom says i was the same way. . . . (i don't believe her)

No comments: