In honor of warm weather, which is surely right around the corner, we are...
...wearing a sundress (the youngest of us), which will be accompanied by pants and a coat the second she goes outside.
...plotting our garden with the seeds we picked up yesterday. Trying to figure out where to put this garden since we need to figure out how much of our yard to seed first. Should I park it where I want it for the long haul or just put it where it's convenient for this summer?
...slowing down on schoolwork. This may or may not be a good idea.
...going to a basegall game tonight!! (to see Pada throw out the first pitch)
...thinking about summer activities. Everybody wants to do everything, and I really want to slow down. I'm sure we can strike a compromise, because, honestly, the kids don't want to be as busy as they think they want to be.
...keeping our eyes out for kids in the neighborhood. Mine can't wait to meet their new neighbors.
...going for walks, opening the windows, and enjoying the signs of Spring...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment