

Real... Friends for 20 years. We have certainly seen every side of each other. What a blessing to have a friend who knows you so well and still loves you!

Funny... At the zoo, feeding the ducks (actually, mostly the nasty catfish that swarm), I rarely have quarters for food, so my kids know how to scavenge the cracks in the deck for pieces of duck feed dropped by others.

Happy... All of our dear friends' and our children after church during their weekend visit at the end of April.

Pretty... My girls and their Godmother.
Visit
Leila for more of {pretty, happy, funny, real}...
3 comments:
I had to laugh at the picture of your children scavenging for duck feed! My girls do the same thing, and this last time an old man just bought them each a bag!
I never have quarters either. The last time we went to the zoo, my husband had one and my kids thought they were in heaven!
I hope I don't sound stalkerish, but I think I know your friend, from when I lived in Ohio. :)
Beth @ catholicmumma.net
LOOK at all the LOVE in those pictures. Wonderful!! My favorite is the one from church. Our daughter is in a wheelchair as well and she always leads her cousins like the Pied Piper! Have a great week!
Post a Comment