Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Chronicles of a snowy wednesday

Lucy's first words upon hearing that schools were cancelled: "can we have a day off, too?!" Sure, why not.
Everybody got bundled up right after breakfast to head outdoors - and they actually lasted a solid 30 minutes!
The aftermath:
Then back indoors for hot chocolate, snuggling on the couch and a little movie-watching (the film du jour:
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) while I nurse Felicity and do a little blogging. :) Victor's quote of the
day: "You're my favorite teacher, Luce!" Apparently he thinks Lucy is in charge of this delightful day!


I do my fair share of complaining about Pixie's ill-behavior, but how many dogs are sweet enough to
allow this? I think she's either a fire truck or a horse as pictured above.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Anne- I love the pics! What fun- these first snowy days. So I bought the shovels through amazon and I think they came from BIC, but I am not sure. They sure are happy with them!! Love, Shan