I was feeling a little sorry for Lucy when I realized Victor had commandeered her new soccer ball and was using it as a steering wheel...
But, the next thing I knew, all Victor's new matchbox cars were lined up two by two processing into his new parking garage toy for a 'car wedding.'
I guess all's fair in love and new Christmas toys...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your post is a crack up- I can see Victor now-you are a crack up- linking people up to my blog! So do y ou know how to make the blog text section wider? I can't seem to figure it out!? Have a great New Year's Eve and Day! Talk soon
love
shan
I'm really not good at changing things on my blog... maybe emily will read this and give us some help. she's a pro!!
:)
Post a Comment