We're off tomorrow morning for my brother's wedding! Please pray for Phil and Sara as they begin their married life. Please also pray for safe travel for everyone heading to and from Bloomington.
Happy Birthday this weekend to our Godson Jayan, to my husband Eustace, and to my dear Father-in-law Sydney Fernandes. It is a big birthday weekend in our family!!
Oh yes, and today is Lucy's Feast Day!! We celebrated with a call from Uncle Earl in Rome this morning, a special mass with Father Nathan this afternoon, and Indian carry-out for dinner. We didn't get our traditional "Lucy Cats" made this year... Maybe we'll do it belatedly next week.
God bless!
-Anne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Whoa. What did you just do? You're playing with html, aren't you?!
Have fun!
well, i'm trying to figure out how to customize my blog... it's too boring!!! this is an experiment! :)
Have I mentioned lately how much I like your blog?
I do.
I really do.
In fact, I am sooooo glad you are a blogger. It is great to enjoy your sense of humor and outlook from 2 states away.
Post a Comment