I really didn't think Eustace and I had been talking politics that much lately. It doesn't take much, I guess, for my kids to pick up on names, random facts, and the like. And, the presidential campaign is everywhere at the moment. However, I really didn't think anyone under the age of 10 in our house was paying attention.
For the record, we are politically conservative, so the following story is just a bit unsettling to me. One of my children couldn't possibly turn out liberal.... Fortunately, age 3 is a bit premature to be deciding these things. And, there's always the Mark Twain quote for comfort (I'll paraphrase): There is something wrong if you're not liberal at age 20 and not conservative by age 30.
Anyway, I overheard the kids playing this morning - they've been enjoying old Scooby-Doo episodes lately. So, there was a bad guy involved in the game. What was the scoundrel's name, you might ask.
"John McCain."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment