...to my sidebar. It's down under my picture on the left.
I was looking for a novena prayer to St. John the Baptist to kick off our school year. Well, of course I waited until 5 minutes before I needed it, so I had to scramble through our prayer books (no time even for a google search! imagine...).
I found a prayer by St. John Baptist de la Salle and thought, "Good enough!"
Well, this prayer is more than good enough. It's just what we (actually, I) need. After praying this every morning for 7 days or so, I believe it's having an effect on the kids and me.
More than once I've heard Lucy or Victor say to each other, "remember, mildness and patience!!" And, I've definitely been repeating that phrase to myself.
So, anyway, I thought I would record it here on my blog because I'm certain to forget where I found it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment