I married a Renaissance man. Lucky (I should say 'blessed') me. For example, while I am a slave to my cookbooks and recipe file, he can create gourmet dishes out of whatever is left in the fridge. This afternoon, I had to run Lucy to an event. On my way out the door, Eustace asked what he could do while I was gone (again, lucky me). I told him to relax and watch football, but if he could just figure out something for dinner, that would be a huge help.
He came up with the yummiest chicken salad ever. Here's the recipe (more or less):
-diced, cooked chicken breast (he used some leftover barbecued chicken from the freezer)
-diced red onion
-walnuts
-barbecue sauce
-a litte mayo
-raisins
mix it all up and serve on buns with sharp cheddar cheese.
Am I spoiled or what?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's too cute:) I'm jealous!
Post a Comment