Well, there's good news and bad news, as usual. The good news is, we've received our second approval from the prime minister's office. I thought that was the last step before the first travel, but alas, I was wrong. Very wrong.
In fact, I'm so confused about the process at this point, I think I'm going to resign myself to ignorance. I'm just going to sit back and wait for step by step instructions from our agency.
There was a glimmer of hope last week that our son could be home by Christmas. I received official word from the attorney that it's not going to happen. So, now I'm just hoping that Eustace will be able to make his first trip by then.
I'm not sure if that hope is based on reality. I am sure that God has a plan. We do our part and wait on His timing. The attorney overseas did say that this is taking longer than they had planned. I'm sure there must be a reason for that. If I didn't believe in divine providence, I would be going (totally) crazy just about now.
I gotta be honest. I am really anxious about the travel and just ready for it to be over. So, I would appreciate any prayers anyone could offer for my mental health. :)
In case you're wondering, Eustace is really calm about all this. He is actually looking forward to the adventure of the travel, and of course, looking forward to meeting this little guy in person.
Meanwhile, our house is getting spruced up to go on the market: paint, new drywall in the garage, new windows, new trim where the dog freaked out and chewed the wood around the laundry room door. I think when we make a housing decision, we'll be ready to sell. Hope there's a buyer just dying to make an offer! :)
Signing off,
Anne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe that special buyer isn't ready yet, and that perfect house hasn't gone on the market yet. God works in mysterous ways...once Ignas is ready to come home everything could fall into place.
We'll keep the prayers coming...
Post a Comment