Well, poor us. Lucy has a fever and had to miss parent observation week at ballet. Felicity had to miss her chance at having a babysitter all to herself. Victor had to skip his first all-by-himself playdate. All of the above caused a little bit of melting down behavior to which I responded angrily (which, incidentally, led to more melting down - shouldn't I know better by now?).
Anyway, with every sniffle and cough, no matter how minor, I find myself wondering if this could be our turn with h1n1. 2/3 kids and Eustace have had the vaccine. We're as protected as we could be at this point, what with vaccine shortages and age restrictions. I'm getting a little tired of wondering if the dreaded bug is headed our way at every turn.
Well, I think we'll make the best of things tonight and watch a family movie. I'm thinking 'The Sound of Music' would be good. Let's see if everyone else agrees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment