Sunday, October 11, 2009

warning: this is slightly off-color

A few nights ago, I had finished giving the younger 2 kiddos a bath, and Lucy and I were sitting on the floor in the baby's room while I got her dressed. All of a sudden, Victor came running in the room, threw off his towel, and dove head-first into the rocking chair. His bare buns were fully exposed, right at our eye level.

Lucy, who may have a future in advertising, immediately quipped: "We should take a picture and make an anniversary card that says, 'Hope you have kids!!' "

I chimed in, "How about a wedding card that says,'Look what you have to look forward to!' "

We laughed and laughed. The whole episode got me thinking. I should really take life less seriously a lot more often.

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Grace said...

I love the way you handled the situation. What a sense of humor Lucy has!