Sunday, January 13, 2008

Church and my 2-year-old

Victor has a little trouble keeping his voice down during church. He really doesn't get it. Here's a quote for proof.

Today, right before communion (ie. the quietest part of the mass), Victor is almost yelling, "Dad, I DID whisper!! Dad! Dad! I DID whisper!"

He must have a vocation to the priesthood. Then he can be nice and loud during every mass, every day. God bless him.

At least we're providing comic relief to the rest of the congregation. I kid you not, people look at us and laugh when we walk into church each week. They know they're in for a good show. Heaven help us.

1 comment:

Em said...

Well, that's a positive spin... saying that he must have a vocation to the priesthood!
In our family it is the girls who are a bit loud.... oh dear. Because I really prefer women to be OFF the altar!