I have a few tidbits to record... some random, unrelated items I've been wanting to post, so here goes:
-First and foremost, I'm going to be an aunt again!! I'm not one hundred percent sure I have permission to share details, so I won't. You'll have to guess who exactly is expecting... Is there any more exciting news than a pregnancy? I think not.
-We're on a road trip. We're visiting our favorite religious order in Illinois, the Brothers of St. John. We love coming here. It is always a huge blessing to our whole family. We forgot the camera, of course, but we're hoping the disposable one we bought yesterday will come through.
-Baby has a new word: 'apple.' She uses it for any item of food and any time she is hungry. It has pretty much replaced her using the 'food' sign.
-We have a new president (no duh). I remain hopeful that he will come around on some important issues. Call me crazy, but I am forcing myself to remain optimistic. My prayers for this great country have never been more fervent, and I'm sure I"m not the only one whose prayers have intensified. God hears us. Of that I am certain.
-I'm in the hotel business center, and my family just started banging on the door. LOL! Guess it's time to log off.
God bless!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment