
I love this. Moms are getting together to share the little things in their lives that have gone well in the past week.
Here's my meager contribution:
1. I took Victor's potty seat apart and cleaned it thoroughly.
2. I had unpacked and returned all bags and suitcases to the closet within 24 hours of returning home from our trip last weekend (I had some help from my husband, too).
3. I found and purchased the most flattering bathing suit in the world on the Land's End Overstocks page. It was a great deal and a perfect fit.
2 comments:
Great successes! :)
Enjoyed your previous post, too... we do that a lot and call it a "Buffet Meal." Everyone loves it, it's reasonably healthy, and keeps the leftovers under control.
God bless!
Thanks for the reminder about Overstock!! What an excellent resource for bargains!
Congrats on your "small successes..."
Post a Comment