
Yay!!! It has finally happened! My brother Phil proposed to his lovely girlfriend today, and
she said yes!!!! We are so happy.

I know the proposal involved a bike ride and dinner with friends and her parents, but more juicy details will have to follow...

Here are a few pictures of the bride (and groom)-to-be with our family over the past year. She is really beautiful inside and out. He's not too bad, either. God bless you guys!!!
2 comments:
Congrats to Phil and Sarah! Such a joyous time for you all! Enjoy- shan
Time to expand the family, I guess! Congratulations to all. The bathing beauties are gorgeous, its a wonder the pool did not expand on its own! Glad Lucy knows her identity, shades of "I can clearly now the rain is gone..etc" My CD is getting overloaded with downloading all the precious photos. A geriatric blessing to all!
Post a Comment