I'm new to the rules of blogging, so I hope this is acceptable. I also don't know how to link another website to mine. This will be a project for another day. For now, I highly recommend checking out Danielle Bean's blog (daniellebean.com) under 'it's a boy!' This is a news story about 4 sisters and a sister-in-law who delivered boys within 2 months of each other. It is a really beautiful testimony to openness to life! I, of course, am still crying after watching the video clip. Pregnancy-related lability? I'm not sure, as it is really touching.
Please pray for us! I have about 5-6 weeks to go. The baby's health and safety are always of concern, especially during delivery, so I especially rely on Sts. Gerard and Philomena during this time. What a comfort to have friends in heaven who have nothing else to do but pray! And what a joy to have friends and family on Earth for prayers and support as well.
Which reminds me of my parents, of course. They have been lovingly and painstakingly helping me organize my laundry room (among other things!). For part of my birthday gift last week, they very thoughtfully provided me with a few new shelves for random items which have been piling up on my floor. I just want to say a big thank you to them for sharing so generously their time, talent, and resources for the benefit of our family. We are truly blessed! Through you we see the love of Christ in action.
So, after eating more birthday cake than we really needed, my mom thanked me for having a birthday so we could enjoy dessert! I laughed and reminded her that she should be thanking herself for giving me life! I really mean that - thanks, Mom and Dad!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Anne-
Count on our daily prayers!! What a great gift from your parents! What a testimony of love!
Love
Shannon
Post a Comment