Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Mommy's helper
So, what's my number one recommendation for mothers of small children? Hire yourself a friendly, responsible pre-teen who loves kids and have her over as often as humanly possible. This is the best-spent money of our monthly budget!! Right now, our dear friend is here to 'mommy-sit', and what am I doing? Blogging. Aaaah, I'm in the basement by myself, and no one cares where I am. I may clean a bathroom or two, give the dog a bath, or maybe even sneak a quick nap... I could read a book, look up a new recipe, or attempt to remove the nail polish on my toes - if I could reach them. For now, sitting in this cool spot and hiding is my number one priority. I wonder if Eustace would go for adopting a 10 year old?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this post! Hilarious! Shan
Post a Comment