Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's Official!

I woke up at 5:00AM and started praying today. The court hearing was scheduled for 1:30PM, which is 5:30AM here. At 7:00AM I got a text from Eustace saying that court went well, and we can expect the official certificate of adoption tomorrow! The only detail I have right now is that the judge was stern... Well, he judged favorably, so that's all that matters!!

Then, Mom and Eustace headed back to the orphanage to see our son and all the kids. Eustace has already dubbed him "Little Napoleon." Makes me laugh...

They also attended Mass with the Sisters and kids this morning. Eustace said (well, texted) that it was really beautiful - an interesting combination of Latin, Russian, and English.

Hopefully he will have internet access soon so he can send some pictures.

3 comments:

Sr. Mary Dolores said...

Praise the Lord!!! I am also (biased) glad the sisters are so good. Tears in my eyes again! Happy Feast of the Annunciation!

Shannon said...

Yes, praising God with you!! What a great day indeed for you all! Love and Prayers, Shannon

Buckeye Doc said...

I am praying for all of you and mention this intention in my intentions at Mass and Rosary each day at St. Patrick's. Shannon and the kids came in today and filled us in about all that has happened so far. I can't wait to see pictures of your new son, Ignace. I heard that he might be Ignatius here in America. I have a patient whose mother is Armenian heritage and she told me that "Ignace" is a usual name in Armenia. Prayers continue here. Can't wait to see him...at least pictures.