Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Progress of Flights and Phlegm

Mom and hubby are in their final flight. Everything so far has run on schedule. Still praying for a smooth landing and quick progress through the visa office, baggage claim, and meeting their escort. Our agency director has assured me that adoptive parents are easy to spot when they step off their airplane. :) I think this will be especially true in our case as the description is "Indian man with silver-haired white woman." Probably not too many in that combination on this flight.

So, while we're waiting, we thought another stop at the pediatrician's office would be fun. You know, just for kicks. Haha. Actually, we all have strep throat, except Lucy, that is. We're all set with antibiotics, now, so let the healing begin.

I'll post again when I know they've arrived and are in good hands.

St. Christopher, pray for us...

1 comment:

annef said...

i am exiteted mom![sorry if i spelled that wrong]lucy