Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Thanks be to God!

I just got a call from Eustace! They have arrived safe and sound, met their escort, and were driving to the apartment as we were talking. He sounded exhausted, but calm. They will sleep for a few hours and then meet our son. What an exciting day.

We are so grateful for the outpouring of prayers and support we have received from so many people. We are now praying for this little boy and his adjustment to our family, as well as for the court proceedings and continued safety during their trip.

It is a relief to know they have leaped the hurdles of navigating the airports, getting their visas, and finding the right person. I hope they will sleep.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

PRAISE GOD!! What great news! Now you get some sleep too:)

Sr. Mary Dolores said...

GOD IS GOOD!! Anne my prayers and sacrifices are for you and Eustace right now. I am so excited for you.